Saturday, August 29, 2009

I don't wear my relationship status on my shirt.

So last night we had a dinner over at our apartment and invited lots of people. It went well. Everyone really liked the food I cooked, and it was a lot of fun. After everything was cleaned up people went home to change for the dance. The theme was "stoplight" and everyone flaunted their relationship status by wearing green if they're single, red if their taken, and yellow if it's complicated. I chose not to conform and wore the black and white patterned shirt with the turquoise tank top under it that I'd been wearing all day, and changed into pink shorts. I also added the turquoise and pink clip-in hair to my up-do.

Overall the dance was fun, and by the end of the night I was exhausted. I walked back to my apartment with Bryan and we had a nice chat. Did you know that "Slim the Overweight Cowboy" is turning four next month? It was four years ago that Bryan wrote that song, so he's going to have a birthday party for Slim. It should be pretty fun!

Today, Kenson, E-liz, and I leave for NC. We're staying at Kenson's parent's house tonight and then going to David's farewell in the morning. I'm attempting to crochet a tie for him, but it's not working out how I planned. We'll see how it goes...

That's all for now. My back hurts from the dance. I'm gonna take some ibuprofen and then take a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment